BEAR-YOND BEAR-LIEF IS A BIZARRE ONLINE BLOG ABOUT A BEAR CALLED CHARLIE GRRR WHO ARRIVES IN THE U.K. WITH BIG PLANS FOR THE SOHO SET - ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT EVEN IN LONDON IN 2005, SOME PEOPLE AREN'T QUITE AS OPEN MINDED AS HE MIGHT HAVE HOPED!! Transcribed from Charlie's musings by Paul Chandler (because Charlie's no good at typing!!!) Copyright Charlie Grrr 2005-2007. Thanks to Neph for all Photos of Charlie - Copyright N.M.G. (Mr Mexico) 2005-2007.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hello Everyone!!

I'm so sorry that I've not posted in absolutely ages. My little diary postings sort of petered out because nice Mr Chandler decided to use my adventures as the source of one of his Mouse of Commons books: A MOUSE IN BEAR'S CLOTHING, which is currently being proof-read and will hopefully be available in September. Another of the Mouse of Commons adventures: MOUSE IN A BOTTLE is due out at the start of August and I'm happy to announce that I also feature in one or two of the short stories in the short story collection: MOUSE TALES AND MICE TAILS, which should be available in the autumn. Not only that but I'm also in GLADSTONE McWHISKERS AND THE MOUSES OF PARLIAMENT - an even newer Mouse novel which Paul is currently working on!!

It's all go in the world of Charlie Grrr - not that I'm having to do very much about it - just sit back and eat pies and plan my next world tour.

One item of Charlie merchandise that can be already purchased, again by the lovely Mr Chandler is his new poetry collection: POEMS TO MAKE BEARS GROWL, which I edited and posed for photos for. It's a very colourful collection (although can also be purchased more cheaply in black and white) For further information take a look on www.lulu.com and just type Paul Chandler or the titlt into the search engine!! Da-taaaa! There it is...

How marvellous!!

Do have a look at least - you'll be able to see the cover - I'm looking very handsome indeed!! ;-)

Pies and grrrs...

Charlie xxx